Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1st day of school



So here are first day pictures. Daphne was really excited, but Kate clung to me. I walked them in and walked around kate's class talking up everything about the room, but she wasn't buying it. I stayed for about a half hour and while the teacher took them out on a tour of the playground I slipped away. After school Kate was like, "MOm did you sneak away when I went to the playground?" She had a good day and I only had to leave her once in the classroom screaming.

5 comments:

ang said...

Hey thanks for updating. look at those long knoby legs on those girls. I love it. They are so grown up I can't believe it. Daphney looks alot the same to me but Kate is so different yet the same. I think it is the glasses. who does she look like. I am glad the 1st day went well. I was glad to hear about it. keep up the good work.

Jared and Erin said...

Hi there. I'm offended, I found your blog on accident, through Ang's. But I'm so glad you started one, we will love the updates. That picture at the beach is so cute. Anyway, our blog is jaredanderinhobbs.blogspot.com.

ang said...

you've been tagged. check out my blog but i need 6 unspectacular things about yourself, spouse, or kids.

Kristin said...

It's so fun to see you guys. We missed you in Wildhorse this summer. But I am glad you have a blog. Your title is cute.

Unknown said...

Oh poor Kate! School can be such an adjustment sometimes.