Monday, May 18, 2009

Realization

Last Wednesday I received a wonderful surprised baby shower from the Young Women in my ward. It was wonderfully weird since I haven't had a baby shower since Daphne. It was fun and the cake was really cute. My friend Crystal decorated it( she also did Kate's). I didn't have very many flattering pictures, so I went with the least worst.



Aren't we adorable!

There is no dignity when you are pregnant


I also was thrown a shower by the lovely women that Ben works with. Another girl who works there and I are due about the same time. They had good food and I nice lady named Celia made this cake and frosted booties for me. The girl had a great time and Ben enjoyed running after them the whole time.
I went to the doctor today and am dilated to 3. I'm not too concerned about going into labor since with my last two I was a 4 for a couple of weeks. It is starting to sink in that we are really adding one more to this crazy bunch, I haven't even had any dreams or thought much about her, but she is coming. I just hope a name comes to us when we see her and all will fall in place. I didn't get my list done, but I am at peace with it an just want her here and to move on with life. I feel extremely blessed and thankful for this opportunity.




5 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Love the picture's Dayna! And I think you look fabulous! I guess we will just have to wait and see if you will be here on Sunday to speak. All though going into labor is a great excuse to getting out of it :)

Trish Olsen said...

how nice of them to throw you such a sweet shower :) looks like you guys had a ton of fun :) It will be nice for you to finally have the baby and not be so uncomfortable that's the worst part for me. :)

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the little girl when she comes! Kael has a jungle animal blanket just like that. Those girls have great style!

Wendi said...

The cakes are very cute.

Bek said...

Funny I didn't get my list done either. My suggestion, don't even try unless you want her here right away.