Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy Bees

This has been one of the busiest springs we have had. This last week we have had every evening filled. Monday=T Ball practice( yours truly is coach and I actually like it), Tuesday=TBall game, Wednesday=TBall practice, Thursday=Tots graduation for Lily and a grand finale to Daphne's outdoor adventure group, Friday= Carne Asada dinner at the park, and today I went with Kate Rose to Build A Bear with her Daisy Troop. It was my first full day without my Penny and some one on one time with Kate. We also topped of the trip with a lunch at Peter Piper Pizza.




Lauren, Kate, Lauren





Making sure her bear has just enough stuffin'




You can tell Lauren is very excited






Groomin' their bears. ( I gave them matchy-match hair)










Dressin them up

Meet Daisy Moore and Beary Kate
This is her troop and they sure did a great job because that was one busy store. Great day and all thanks to wonderful girls, parents, and troop leaders!




No comments: