Saturday, March 21, 2009

This one is for Aunt Krista

We had a lovely 2 day visit to Idaho a few weeks ago and Aunt Krista gave the girls some very cute sweater vests to wear. When we got home I realized that I only had a little more time before the weather was too warm to wear them. So I dressed them up for church and made sure I took pictures so everyone could see how cute they were.








I made the mistake of taking their picture in the sun and poor Lily just couldn't open her eyes. So we moved to the shade for our last shot.




4 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are cute. Too warm for sweater vests? In the summer in Idaho my boys still wear them to church.

Trish Olsen said...

i think those are adorable. You need to put a belly picture on here :)

Bek said...

Cute pics. I knew Krista had gotten them sweaters, I just didn't know they matched my girls I wish we had gotten a picture of all of them in them and Zack and Millie too. Oh well.

Chenel said...

You know - I have several pictures of Blake squinting in the sun...maybe it runs in the family! : )
They look so cute!